Welcome to Pepperell Business Association’s Website
Since 1968, the Pepperell Business Association has provided community service, performed civic projects, and developed a forum for local businesses. The Association welcomes all business owners and area professionals to partake in our events and community projects.
We are proud of our record of community involvement, including:
- Erecting the bandstand on the town field
- Installing the lighted Howard Post Clock at the head of Railroad Square
- Supporting the Council on Aging
- Helping to sponsor Pepperell’s Fourth of July celebration
- Organizing the annual Duck Race which provides scholarships to Pepperell students
- Sponsoring the very popular Summer Concert Series on the town field
Membership is only $25 per year. Benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly meetings which allow members valuable networking opportunities and customarily offer guest speakers relative to current events or town issues that affect local business.
- Listing on our online Member’s Directory, including links to your email address and website
- Opportunities for marketing your business through sponsorship of Summer Concerts and other public events